|Boatfinder Brokerage Services|
|Kings Lock Boatyard, Booth Lane, Middlewich, Cheshire, CW10 0JJ, UK|
|Contact:||Boatfinder Brokerage Services Ltd|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Mobile:||Reveal Mobile Phone Number|
|Website:||Visit Company Website|
|View All Boatfinder Brokerage Services Listings|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
WHEN CALLING BOATFINDER ABOUT THIS BOAT PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE 120170
• Engine: Beta Marina 43hp diesel engine with 3 alternators and a PRM 150 D2 hydraulic gearbox.
• Stylish 15:6:5:4 steelwork by S.M. Hudson with Josher bow, recessed panels and rivet detail. She sits low in the water giving beautiful lines, includes 2 side doors.
• Outstanding fit-out by S.M. Hudson in light American oak faced play with solid oak trims to the ceilings, cabin sides and hull sides. Flooring is solid oak planking to the saloon, vinyl in the galley and bathroom and carpet to the bedroom. Designed as a luxurious 4 berth live-aboard or for long term cruising
• Beautifully fitted spacious saloon area with space for your own furniture. Morso solid fuel stove and a tiled hearth and surround, fitted cupboards and shelves. Flat screen TV with built tin DVD player and a radio/CD player. Wood lined side doors painted with Roses and Castles.
• Pullman style dinette with storage below that converts to a double berth.
• Hand crafted walk-through galley with solid oak cabinet, doors and worktops with tiled splashbacks. Appliances include a built-in Vanette gas oven/grill and separate Vanette gas hob, 12v Inlander fridge with icebox, LG 800W microwave and Ariston washing machine. Wood lined side doors painted with Roses and Castles.
• Walk through bathroom with shower, vanity unit with inset washbasin, Mansfield Traveler pump-out toilet, radiator and storage cupboards.
• Double cabin with fitted double, under-bed storage, over-bed cupboards and shelves. Full height double wardrobes and dressing area with additional cupboards.
• Rear Trad area housing the engine and electrical equipment for the boat.
• Specification includes above plus: 12v/240v, shoreline, battery management, Mastervolt 3.5kw inverter/charger, Electrolux 3.5kva engine driven generator, 4 x 110 amp/hr leisure batteries and galvanic isolator. Brass headlamp and horn. Central heating by Webasto diesel boiler via 4 radiators and the solid fuel stove. Water heated by engine heat exchanger, boiler and immersion Sprayfoam insulation. Stainless steel water tank. Anchor and chain.
Natasha is a truly stunning live-aboard spec Steve Hudson narrowboat. She is a two-owner boat that has been very well maintained. The boat was professionally repainted in 2019 and is in pristine condition, she was also blacked and had 4 new anodes (+ 4 original ones) at the same time. Viewing is highly recommended. Mooring available by separate negotiation.
Lying in Staffordshire.
FOR A FULL COLOUR BROCHURE WITH LAYOUT DIAGRAM AND FULL SPECIFICATION, AND AN INSIDE AND OUT WALK-THROUGH VIDEO TOUR ON DVD PLEASE CALL 01270 760799 OR VISIT www.boatfinderbrokerage.co.uk
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Beta Marine|
|Length over all:||62'|
|Fuel capacity:||145 Gallons|
|Holding tank capacity:||45 Gallons|
PLEASE NOTE: The information shown here is based on our own inspection and information provided by the owner and is intended as a sales aid only to assist you to decide whether you would like to move to the next stage and view the boat for yourself. Measurements can only be taken as approximate. Nothing contained herein constitutes a contract or offer. This is not a survey. We always recommend that a full survey is carried out prior to purchase.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.