|Boatfinder Brokerage Services|
|Kings Lock Boatyard, Booth Lane, Middlewich, Cheshire, CW10 0JJ, UK|
|Contact:||Boatfinder Brokerage Services Ltd|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Mobile:||Reveal Mobile Phone Number|
|Website:||Visit Company Website|
|View All Boatfinder Brokerage Services Listings|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
WHEN CALLING BOATFINDER ABOUT THIS BOAT PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE 120214
*** Click on the "Open website in new window" link above to see a 360 degree tour of the boat ***
• Engine: Isuzu 38hp marine diesel engine, coupled to a Hurth H5W125H gearbox.
• Quality 10:6:4 steelwork by GJ Reeves for Black Prince with cruiser stern and taff rail.
• Professional fit-out by Black Prince for use as a hire boat to a two bedroom traditional layout in textured vinyl coated ply with solid mahogany trims to the cabin sides and ceilings with new carpet to the hull sides. The floor is laid with new wood effect laminate throughout.
• 6 berth accommodation.
• Spacious forward saloon with storage step, cupboard and shelf. Two fixed bench sofas with storage below and new upholstery and a dining table with collapsible legs. The bench seats can be made into a double berth. 23” Technika TV and JVC Radio CD player.
• U-shaped galley with domestic sized appliances including a slot in Stoves Newhome gas oven, grill and hob, and a 12v Frigidaire fridge with icebox. There are a range of cupboards and a drawer with wood laminate finish doors and a red marble effect laminate worktop. Open shelving above the sink and fridge.
• Spacious mid double cabin with a fixed double bed, full height wardrobe, over bed shelf and cubby.
• Cabin bathroom comprising a shower enclosure with curtain and thermostatic mixer shower, built in shelving, corner vanity unit with inset wash basin and a Jabsco macerating pump out toilet.
• Rear cabin has two single beds that can also be combined to make a second double bed, one of the single beds has storage below. There is also a built in wardrobe, cupboard and shelving. The cupboard containing the electrical equipment is also housed here.
• Rear Cruiser deck with taff rail and engine access.
• Specification includes above plus: 12v/240v, shoreline, 1x start battery and 3 x 110 a/hr leisure batteries, portable Parkside 1200W inverter and Sterling Power Products battery charger. Galvanic isolator. Headlamp and horn. Heating by Eberspacher diesel fired boiler via 3 radiators. The water is heated by the Eberspacher boiler, and engine.
Mimi is a 55ft former Black Prince hire boat built by the respected builder Reeves in 2002. This boat is ideal for someone looking for a go anywhere boat, with 2 separate cabin bedrooms. She offers comfortable 6 berth accommodation and has benefitted from a recent exterior and interior refresh. The boat was last out of the water in July 2020 for blacking when she also had a full professional repaint. A full survey report from June 2020 is also available.
FOR A FULL COLOUR BROCHURE WITH LAYOUT DIAGRAM AND FULL SPECIFICATION PLEASE CALL 01270 760799 OR VISIT www.boatfinderbrokerage.co.uk
|Builder:||G & J Reeves|
|Model:||55ft Cruiser Stern|
|Fit Out:||Black Prince|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Length over all:||55'|
|Fuel capacity:||225 Litres|
|Water capacity:||600 Litres|
|Holding tank capacity:||500 Litres|
PLEASE NOTE: The information shown here is based on our own inspection and information provided by the owner and is intended as a sales aid only to assist you to decide whether you would like to move to the next stage and view the boat for yourself. Measurements can only be taken as approximate. Nothing contained herein constitutes a contract or offer. This is not a survey. We always recommend that a full survey is carried out prior to purchase.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.