|Boatfinder Brokerage Services|
|Kings Lock Boatyard, Booth Lane, Middlewich, Cheshire, CW10 0JJ, UK|
|Contact:||Boatfinder Brokerage Services Ltd|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Mobile:||Reveal Mobile Phone Number|
|Website:||Visit Company Website|
|View All Boatfinder Brokerage Services Listings|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
WHEN CALLING BOATFINDER ABOUT THIS BOAT PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE 120187
*** Click on the "Open website in new window" link above to see a 360 degree tour of the boat ***
• Engine: Beta Marine 43Hp 4 cylinder diesel engine with PRM 150 D2 hydraulic gearbox.
• Quality 10:6:4:4 mm steelwork by Admiral Narrowboats and HT Fabrications with semi-trad stern and a side hatch opposite the dinette. Cratch and cover to the front.
• Stylish professional fit out by Admiral Narrowboats and Rob Shorne Carpentry with ash faced ply and solid ash trims to the ceilings, cabin and hull sides. Solid ash flooring throughout.
• Forward bedroom with a fixed 4ft fixed double bed with storage drawers below. There are two wardrobes either side of the front doors and a set of drawers. Additional wall mounted cupboard and shelves and storage steps.
• Spacious cabin bathroom featuring a shower cubicle with brass thermostatic shower and glass door. Vanity unit with inset washbasin, and a Thetford cassette toilet with two spare cassettes. Sliding door to corridor.
• Mid cabin saloon featuring a Villager Puffin solid fuel stove on a tiled hearth and surround, a range of built in shelves and cupboard and two leather recliner chairs. JVC 24” TV and Sony radio/CD player.
• L-shaped dinette with storage below that converts to a double berth. Two tables (large and small) fitted with desmo legs. Glazed wood lined side doors opposite the dinette.
• Spacious hand crafted solid ash rear walk through galley with solid oak block wood worktops, tiled splash-backs and inset sink with brass mixer tap. Extensive under counter units. Slot in Cannon gas oven, grill and hob, 240v Currys fridge and separate 240v Beko freezer. Candy washing machine. The electrical equipment for the boat is located in a cupboard by the rear doors.
• Specification includes above plus: 24v/240v, shoreline, Victron Energy 3kW inverter/charger, Dometic Travel Power 3.5kW generator. Horn, LED headlight and navigations lights (a brass headlight is also available). 3 x 110 Ah leisure batteries (renewed 2019). Central heating by Webasto diesel boiler via 4 radiators and the Villager Puffin solid fuel stove. The water is heated by the engine, the Webasto boiler and immersion. Kingspan insulation. Stainless steel water tank.
Old Codger is a lovely, live-aboard spec semi-trad stern narrowboat by Admiral Narrowboats. She is a one-owner boat that has been well looked after, having had an exterior repaint in 2015 and was last out for blacking in May 2019. Old Codger offers well planned and beautifully constructed 4 berth accommodation that would be equally suited for live-aboard or holiday use. Viewing is recommended. Mooring available by separate negotiation.
Lying in Staffordshire
FOR A FULL COLOUR BROCHURE WITH LAYOUT DIAGRAM AND FULL SPECIFICATION, AND AN INSIDE AND OUT WALK-THROUGH VIDEO TOUR ON DVD PLEASE CALL 01270 760799 OR VISIT www.boatfinderbrokerage.co.uk
|Vessel name:||Old Codger|
|Model:||60 Semi Trad|
|Fit Out:||Admiral Narrowboats|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Beta Marine|
|Length over all:||60'|
|Fuel capacity:||130 Litres|
|Water capacity:||482 Litres|
PLEASE NOTE: The information shown here is based on our own inspection and information provided by the owner and is intended as a sales aid only to assist you to decide whether you would like to move to the next stage and view the boat for yourself. Measurements can only be taken as approximate. Nothing contained herein constitutes a contract or offer. This is not a survey. We always recommend that a full survey is carried out prior to purchase.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.